Being stuck indoors shouldn’t stop you from working, exercising, and staying connected to a supportive community. With the overwheleming feedback from our members, we have now decided to go online and deliver at home workouts.
It’s important now more than ever that we stick together and engage with our community from our homes. Additionally, staying active has never been more vital;
- improve and maintain our immune defence
- engage our minds and body
- stick to a routine
- stay socially engaged
- exercise releases endorphins – makes us happy!
- and to make sure we don’t go crazy during lockdown!
With this in mind, we are going to deliver a variety of online workouts each day to help everyone achieve their isolation fitness goals. Sessions will be modified to enable activities to be performed at home, without equipment.
What is Included?
- Two daily 30min workout session on Zoom
- Live sessions 6.30am and 12.30pm Monday to Saturday
- Closed Facebook group
- All sessions will be recorded and uploaded to the closed Facebook group
- Nurtition, Mindset and Motivation information
- The Vida community
How do I access the online sessions?
- Download the Zoom APP and create an account (free) to either your phone, iPad or Computer
- We will send you the meeting invite
- This code will give you access to the classes
- You will also receive an invite to the closed Facebook group (Vida Fitness Online)
What is the cost?
- $11 per week
- No lock in, cancel anytime
- Current Members – We have added a new membership category to our system which will process via your usual Stripe online payments. Just confirm via email you want to join ([email protected])
- New to Vida Fitness and would like to join – click on the link below, create an account, go to store and join the “ONLINE MEMBERSHIP” category